This form is for submitting a request to obtain an item that cannot be found in our library system.
Before submitting this form, please search the catalog to verify nobody in our area owns the item. Click here to search.
If you cannot request the item through our catalog, you may fill out the form below. Please note these requirements for interlibrary loan requests:
- You must be a Washington District Library cardholder in good standing. Your card cannot be expired, and you cannot have lost items outstanding.
- The requested item must have been published more than a year ago.
- Items must be returned at the Washington District Library Main Library or the Sunnyland Branch. They cannot be returned to other area libraries.
- If you would like to request a renewal, please do so at least 3 days before the item is due. Submit renewal requests by emailing email@example.com or calling 309-444-2241.
- Please note that items take at least one week to arrive and often take much longer than that.