The library will begin providing curbside pickup service beginning May 26.
Main Library Drive-Through Hours:
- Monday-Friday 10am-6pm
- Saturday 9am-1pm
Branch Library Curbside Hours (Call 309-745-3023 when you arrive to pickup):
- Tuesday 4-8pm
- Friday 9am-1pm
What You Need to Know:
- You can place your holds through our online catalog anytime or call us during open hours beginning May 26.
- The drop boxes at the Main Library are now open for materials return. The drop box at the Branch Library will remain closed until May 26.
- The due date for all items checked out before March 18th is July 1st.
- Only items owned by Washington District Library can be placed on hold.
- We will call you when your hold is available; no emails will be sent.
- There is a 10-item limit per card.
- Returned items will have to be quarantined for seven days once they are returned. This means items will remain checked out on your account for seven days after you return them. Quarantined items will not count against your 10-item limit and you will not incur any late fines due to the quarantine period.
- Please return your items to Main Library or the Sunnyland Branch library. Otherwise they will not be returned to us until interlibrary loan service resumes.