Skip to content
We have updated our library building policies regarding Covid-19 mitigation.
- Masks must be worn by all staff and patrons, regardless of vaccination status.
- Patrons and staff are expected to practice social distancing (6 feet apart) whenever possible.
- Limited capacity at both libraries.
- Meeting room and study rooms are available for groups of limited size.
- In-person programming will resume with limited capacity.
- Games, toys and most seating have been returned and will be regularly disinfected.
- Hand sanitizer is available.
- Public services are disinfected hourly.
- We have returned to pre-pandemic computer usage policies.
- There is no quarantine on returned items and both indoor and outdoor book drops are available.