The Washington District Library is looking to hire a new part-time page. If you've ever been interested in being part of the library this is a great opportunity! Experience is not required, making this also a great first job to build a resume. Applications will be accepted until June 21st and interviews will start immediately. Please pick up an application at the library if you're interested.
General Description: Shelves materials and performs clerical work as needed.
Work Schedule: 10-14 hours per week. Must work weekends and evenings as needed.
- Some high school education.
- Basic knowledge of library operations and organization preferred.
- Library employees must be able to lift and carry items weighing up to 30 lbs. They must be able to reach high library shelves and bend, as needed. A stool can be used, if needed. They must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Shelve library materials.
- Maintain shelf order and neatness.
- Perform clerical duties as assigned.
- Work at either Main or Branch Library as needed.
Supervision: Reports to the Adult Services Manager.